Having problems with your Mac ?
At VIS we are able to diagnose and repair 99.9% of all Apple computers we see. We aim to provide the best service we can at the most reasonable price.
This is the way it works
- You can either send or bring your Apple computer for repair to our workshop near Reading where we will diagnose the problem.
- Once we have done so you will be contacted with your quote for labour and parts (if required).
- Provided you proceed with our quote then the diagnosis is free.
- If you decide that you do not want to go ahead with the quote for any reason then you can simply decline it and we would charge £25 for our time.
- We will normally quote a fixed price on all repairs.
Standard repairs we aim to quote within 2-3 days depending on work load.
In a hurry ?
We can repair your Apple computer while you wait or same day (by appointment) depending on availability of parts, this will however incur an extra charge for this service.
Looking to upgrade ?
This service is not all about fixing broken machines either. If you would like to upgrade your Mac with a faster / larger Hard Drive or some more RAM to help with modern applications but don't want to do it yourself, we can help.
If you have data you need transferring from an old / new machine or hard drive we can also help.
In fact if it's anything Apple then it's probably worth giving us a call.